Old December 17th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

and what about the little kittens? lets see a
pic of them too?

(sorry for delay between post,we had a power cut-just what you need
when it is freezing!!)

I can't wait to see them either.I know most people think that they look
kind of boring until they get over 10 days old,but I don't...I think
they are facinating.
On the photo taking.You just have to keep trying until you get one that
does look like you want it to.I wouldn't be lieing if I told you that
for each decent photo I get, I took 40 to get there...Patienece is a
virtue...or so they tell me.I am still learning that virtue;o)Have a
look at this one

http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelagh.../10dayOldBabyS

christmas shopping is not an option for me this year; spent £90 quid
at the vets yesterday on a check up and more medication for my jessie
puss so christmas is kind of cancelled.

I know how you feel(said sheela glumly),I thought I was going to be
relatively rich...in other words I could afford the cracker's & other
useless expensive trimmings too-but when I heard about the kittens
coming to stay,I called at the vet's & bought a tin of cimmi cat (which
I mix with the kitty food btw-not seperatley.I didn't think about
mentioning that until i read what I typed...)instead,then sat down to
ponder whence the innoculation money is going to come from...hmm,will
it be the the extra pen I was hoping for, or will it be instead of
camera I was hoping to grab on the jabnuary sales-Actually It is no
contest,It is definately going to be the camera.....
Anyway,I don't need it-but the kittens certainly do need the
injections,& possibly other treatment too.I just thank my lucky star's
that I have one of those vets that happen to agree with me.Treat now,
pay asap.I'm not sure her accountant would agree with us... but we get
along fine & get there in the end)

Doesnt' matter anyway, noone
ever seems to like anything I get them

Do what I do...give the money to the cat shelter,& forward the thank
you letter &glossy certificate to say that you have sponsered thier
particular cat...they have given up asking for anything in particular
now,they know what thier getting lol)

and keeping jessie healthy and
happy is fair more important really

You are so right of course.I couldn't think of anything worse than
looking at a sick cat,after glancing at lots of new shiney unessacery
box's of a,b & c which you won't even remember

OT:How is Jess doing & have you thought anymore on the blind cat saga?I
think it a very commendable thing to do & I wish you well if you do
decide to.Looking @ Duffy &Holly,really makes me warm inside.I
appreciate your concerns' though-I think I would have the same conerns
too...but you don't know till you try,do you?Best of luck whatever the
outcome is.
S)