Old April 6th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default doubt about recently born kittens

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 8:22 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:

As long as she is able to get up and down she will be able to carry
her kittens, one at a time, down from the roof. In effect, she is
using the difficulty of getting up to the kittens as an extra layer of
protection from predators. While the feral cats of the world are bad
for the wild birds and small animals, I am rooting for her.

Me too! Smart mamma cat

4/5 feet high walls are no problem to a cat- my Dunzi who is a tiny
little thing weighing about 5 pounds in total can jump from the floor
to the top of the living rooom door which is about 6 feet and she
doesn't even have a run up at it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Same here. Holly is 12 years old (will be 13 in June), but she easily and
gracefully leaps to the mantle or to the top of a 6-ft. bookcase.

MaryL