Old September 30th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default "Simon's Cat" is back!

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:
That googly-eyed, quintessential feline is back with a new short vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOHvZjiDANg

Thanks! Dot seems to like watching Simon's Cat vids with me.

Or, it might just be that she recognizes the general layout of the
YouTube site when I browse there. She's pretty perceptive about what
I'm doing on the computer. She seems to be aware that if I'm typing a
lot, she may get kicked off my lap unless she settles down and
meatloafs, and that if I double-click, I might be launching a bird
video for her to watch.