Old May 2nd 12, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove

Default Does anyone want to talk Siberian Cat ?

Hello,

First let me say I have one fashioned after Svetlana’s Dorofey (probably also at least two kittens, but too young to tell yet), but the one I really want to talk about is something so incredible, watching her makes you want to cry with passion (Russian (Siberia) passion) she is so unspeakably beyond beyond, plus nothing ihave ever experienced in my life, and iam a kitty breeder of recessive genes who has on rare, treasured occasions, come up with unspeakable beauty.

I donot know if “Dusty” is real or not, she is so incredibly different from anything i have ever seen/done. Let me say PREHISTORIC is what comes to mind. Her coloring, her face, her body-shape, her voice, her personality, her big, blue eyes, which are completely human, here health, her fur, her paws, her tail . . . let me count the ways . . . i feel she must be the only one on Earth . . . this is more than i can bear . . . i need someone to talk to.