Old May 4th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default We Kan Walk wiff dem

Gudgud Toonya, sem Catolic churchez alwayz haz unuzed rumz in a basemint.
We kan go down dere anna hold ourown serbice.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message ...

I kin du dat!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Gramby" wrote in message
Ok so da hoomanz kan watch da link Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy will be
doing. We four haff cided to port ofver dere and go on da walk wiff dem.
We kan make rselbez in bizible so we won't bofther da hoomanz dere. Melia
kan u haff sum of does fingies dat trabelz on air valable for da older
cats dat kant walk dat muchez. Alzo a forcefield for dem dat iz fraid of
da out? O T is busy chseing the three girls around the house "to get them
in shape". Piglett pauses and looks at the mancat weighing 22 pounds and
says"hop on da tredmillz boy rite now."