Old November 19th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Diss is Unaxeptabobble

On Nov 17, 10:25*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Da uther gnite, da doggies tookd Uncl Bill four his wok. An DEN hee is
sposd two:

Giff dem cookies if dey bin gudgud.
Put widdl Samanfa on her mommy's bed for da gnite. and
Come to bed an we gets r cuddle seep.

Sew we wuz cuddled up an goin to seep and we heerd Samanfa jump off
her mommy's bed. Her mommy wuz at w*rk, sew she desided to run aroun
and stuff an DEN go to seep.

MUNFS later, wen wee wuz all cozee an aseep, she started BARKING,
saying "come puts me back in mommy's bed; I wanna seep gnow."

I TOLE Uncl Bill to tell her to shut up an seep wher she wuz; I cood
gnot spare him frum da cuddle an shee wood just have to seep on da
flor.

Butted NO, he gotted up an put her on da bed and TIST her on herown
head too. An it tookd us OWERS too get zakly warm an cuddly enuff to
seep again.

Bad dog, NOTTY Uncl Bill

--
WooToo

I fink uh effeks imgestavashun is obberbusswy inna order fur dis
cayse.

Duz usses hab a effiks comittee?
MeOwy, shocked and indignant