Old September 5th 03, 01:02 AM
The Clowder

Tabitha kitten wrote:

Well, since I'm just a tiny little kitten I am not familiar at all with
that history

The tales of Cap'n Pinecone's voyage on R.P.C.A. are told without the
grammar of meowchat - probably just as well for the kitties in my
household, since our meowmie is a former school teacher and a stickler
for proper English, even from us kitties. But I'm trying hard to pick up
on meowchat so I can fit in better with my fellow felines. So are my
adopted siblings, but they're a little shy about getting on Usenet.

Tabitha Kitten

How do you do, young Tabitha Kitten? It is furry nice to meet you.
Usually Mietze is the spokeskitty for my clowder, and she has a rather
cavalier way with the keyboard, but I wanted to tell you that you may
write in any style which is comfortable for you. It is a purrsonal
kind of thing, reflecting (one hopes) the unique and individual Cat.

Norville