Old August 25th 03, 12:22 AM
MaryL

"eric" wrote in message

Anyway, to the problem. About 3 weeks after her arrival we were just
getting to sleep when Roxie walks onto the middle of our bed and pees on

our
down comforter. We didn't know what to make of that, maybe her litter box
was a little dirty for her taste and she wanted to clue us in??? We left

it
at that thinking it was a one time occurrence. She's never peed anywhere
else besides her litter box (that we know of). So last night, we finally
got around to putting our freshly dry cleaned comforter back on the bed

when
the same thing happened. In the middle of the night, Roxie walked across
the bed and peed on it. This time I know it wasn't because her litter box
was dirty, so obviously she's trying to tell us something.

If this continues and you see a pattern where it is only that comforter,
perhaps there is something in it that acts as an attractant -- perhaps some
scent. For example, cats will often do this with rubber-backed rugs. First
and foremost, of course (as has already been suggested), you need to rule
out any medical problems.

MaryL