Old July 13th 05, 12:11 AM
Enfilade

Why is this arguing on rpca, instead of on the newsgroup where it
started? I don't know a damn thing about what Dan has or has not done,
and honestly, I don't care. I come here to read stories about cats,
not look at thread after thread of name-calling, finger-pointing,
disgusting images, and arguing about an issue I have never been
involved in and that has nothing to do with me.

If you have an issue with someone, TAKE IT TO EMAIL or TAKE IT TO
INSTANT MESSENGER or something.

PLEASE keep it from disturbing everyone else who has never been
involved with it!

--Fil