Old October 12th 05, 11:17 PM
Nan

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:48:09 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Nan wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:17:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

Yes, please, litterbox offerings to my oldest brother who stirred stuff up
with my father (just when things were going so well).

Jill

Really smelly litterbox offerings are on the way (Tigger had Friskies
whitefish for supper. She only gets it as a treat once a week because
I can't stand the smell.)

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.