Old October 29th 05, 02:06 AM
Ted Davis

Default Is that any way to treat a visitor?

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:00:02 -0500, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
.. .
... It was fairly chilly at the time, and it's getting colder night by
night, so I wonder if he is looking for a place to take winter
shelter. ... T.E.D. )

Warm wishes and purrs are on the way from our house to Neko (and for Fluffy
to keep quiet).
Annie

Well, he's not the only feral that comes around sometimes: there's
also Mooch - black and white with a round white spot in the middle of
his back. He's more wary of humans though, but he has come in to eat.

Expecting Fluffy to keep quiet is like expecting a garage band to keep
quiet ... or a teenager with a boombox car.

--
T.E.D. )