Old November 12th 05, 05:30 PM
No More Retail

Default Cats and mental illness - brief analysis of the research

The main problem I have with research that has statements about the past
when they say some disease was rare and uncommon back than. We have no idea
there is no way to tell unless the disease effects DNA. Bipolar,
depression and other mental illness could describe why some people acted
they way they did in the past.

It is always so easy to tell people there is a problem, who to blame and why
they should.
An old saying People are stupid, a person is intelligent. Sometime the
freedom of speech really sucks and the media doesn't help at all.

I say this man is suffering from some sort of mental illness.