Old November 12th 05, 05:39 PM
Juls

Default Cats and mental illness - brief analysis of the research

In article ,
"No More Retail" wrote:

I say this man is suffering from some sort of mental illness.

It's the mental illness of trying too hard to be a big shot and get some
glory and the only way you can get attention is by bashing cats.

My research suggests it's caused by the continual handling of human
brains and the lack of petting cats.

There are legit studies that show having pets can improve your life
emotionally. And we all know that in our hearts. Obviously he's missed
those studies, though I don't think any of us would want him anywhere
near a cat.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g