Old November 16th 05, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cats and mental illness - brief analysis of the research

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
No More Retail wrote:

Damn Joe how does it feel to be owned by a cat :-)

I take orders and feel like a recruit at boot camp for the first time.

:-D

I just wanted to say that the subject of this thread sounds like
a journal article. Just add a colon and "evidence of psychosis as
presented in the newsgroup 'rec.pets.cats.health+behav.'"

:')

I' m looking to publish it. hahaha.

It's every bit as scientific as Torrey's bull****.

I'm off to Jasmine's appointment....been waiting anxiously for this.
(Her heart checkup)

Cross your fingers!!!!

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)