Old December 25th 05, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default To get us in the mood for tomorrow

jmcquown wrote:
NMR wrote:
http://www.blueyze.com/christmasnight.html

They (the ubiquitous *they*) are claiming we might get snow flurries in west
Tennessee today. I'll believe it when I see it. In the 30+ years I've
lived here it has never snowed on Christmas. We did get some flurries on
Christmas eve back around 1980. It was enough to get everyone excited but
of course it melted the moment it hit the ground. We mostly just get ice
storms, which are no fun at all.

Jill

That's like our weather, Jill. I do remember a beautiful white
Christmas around 1975 though. Big, beautiful flakes floating down like
in that photo.
Unfortunately, "the wind comes sweeping down the plains" all year
round, so when it *does* snow, it snows horizontally. Or, like you, we
more often get sleet and ice storms.
Bah!

Sherry