Old August 19th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Thanks for sharing

Thanks Mary. I"m sure my little maniac can whip an anecdote now and
then
MaryL wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

From your description, you are not a troll. A troll posts messages designed
to annoy and antagonize other readers, with no better intention than to
inflame and disrupt the group. They do it purely for their own amusement.
You are a lurker (*not* a negative term), which simply means that you "lurk"
and read but don't participate.

Please feel free to participate. We all learn that way (or enjoy the
anecdote, depending on the content of the message).

MaryL