Old December 31st 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Missing kitty purrs

I've posted before about the scares we've had when cats have gone
missing. In every case, they've turned up in the house or in the yard.

Now it's Harri Roadcat that's pulled a vanishing act. She usually greets
me as soon as I come downstairs in the morning, but I haven't been able
to find her yet. I've searched the entire house, the back yard, the
garage - I just can't find her anywhere.

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Dan