Old September 24th 15, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Apoquel (OT)

"The New Other Guy" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:42:48 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I'm committing myself to months. Rita says Mary thinks she will up and
about in a month. She won't be.

I hope that Mary heals quickly, AND that the makers
of Apoquel get their production ramped back up soon.

But imagine the karma points you're stocking up.

I have huge Karma points for Lennie, and I've grown to love him. But his
family need to kick in too, which is why I won't do every day. If they had
to pay a professional dog walker, it would cost 8 pounds for a 40 minute
walk.
I don't want to be paid to exercise Lennie. His mummy gives me a bottle of
wine every 6 weeks or so.
His Saturday walk would cost 32 pounds if I was a professional dog walker.