Old December 16th 15, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Apoquel (OT)

"The New Other Guy" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 22:53:30 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Lennie the poodle is allergic to pretty well everything and now he has
apoquel daily tablets. It's a fairly new anti-itch drug and it's working
fairly well, but I would like to find it online a bit cheaper for his
mummie, who spends most of her money on him..
It seems to be sold out everywhere online.

vetdispance.co.uk has 3.6mg available, but only that dose.

70p for the 16mg dose looks to be the common price.

Another site says "Very limited stock due to a manufacturers issue"

https://www.zoetis.co.uk/products/do...quel-faqs.aspx

I am charged by Lennies mummie to find him food that he's not allergic to
She spent 300 quid for a blood test.
He is allergic to potatoes and all grains. I found a good food that might
suit him. Lily's Kitchen duck and chicken.
Trying it next week.
It's expensive but it's the only thing I've found to suit Lennie's needs.
I bought him some
He has not seen it yet. Neither has his mum