Old January 30th 05, 09:04 PM
soft

On 30 Jan 2005 09:34:34 GMT, (Meghan
Noecker) wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:39:25 -0500, Orchid
wrote:

Maine Coons are love sacks. They are much more lap cattish than
Bengals.

I am so glad to hear this. I was told that they like to be around
peopel, but not on them. And therefore not a lap cat. This was from a
judge at a cat show.

I would agree with the judge. They prefer to be next to you rather
than on you. I am guessing the size they are they can't get
comfortable. They doesn't mean they won't allow you to hold them. I
hold Sir Lancelot and brush him (the only 1/4 that does enjoy it) and
he comes to sit on me when I have treats or just arrive home. He
prefers to be next to me for longer periods.

Karryl