Old April 26th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Fancy Feast "marinated" and "marinated morsels"

cybercat wrote:

: All I know is that my cats look at this stuff then look at me like I must be
: out of my mind and walk away. MARINATED? For a cat?

LOL, what do they like to eat most? Real food I mean, not candy etc.

I wish I could figure out an easy pattern of likes and dislikes but she
likes something one day and not the next. Once I figure out 3-4 flavors
that she willl eat consistently, we will be set until next time our
schedule is interrupted.