Old April 26th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Fancy Feast "marinated" and "marinated morsels"

"Ajanta" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

: All I know is that my cats look at this stuff then look at me like I

must be
: out of my mind and walk away. MARINATED? For a cat?

LOL, what do they like to eat most? Real food I mean, not candy etc.

I guess I should be more specific--while both turn up their noses at the
marinated varieties, one will eat everything else. It is my little gray 7-lb
tabby girl who is hard to please, and of course she is the skinny one with
asthma and allergies, so I want to fatten her up and feed her things she
does
not have reactions to.

She likes the ground food the best, the current favs are Tender Beef Feast,
Tender Liver and Chicken, and Tender Beef and Chicken. For many months
all she would eat was Chopped Grill Feast, which has byproducts as its first
meat ingredient and smells a LOT like poop.

I wish I could figure out an easy pattern of likes and dislikes but she
likes something one day and not the next. Once I figure out 3-4 flavors
that she willl eat consistently, we will be set until next time our
schedule is interrupted.

I feel your pain! : / And, I have given your original question additional
thought, and unless there are instances in which FF manages to put
an entire fish, cow, liver, or chicken in a 3-oz can, I cannot imagine
there would be a difference between the "marinated" and the "marinated
morsels." They are all, after all, morsels! (And they all look to me like
something already ate them and redeposited them, if you know what
I mean ...)