Old May 29th 04, 04:21 AM

On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:53:07 -0500, "jmcquown"

On Fri, 28 May 2004 20:17:13 -0500, "jmcquown"

On Fri, 28 May 2004 12:46:16 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

CajunPrincess wrote:
Periodically I wonder what his life was like with whoever had him
Oh fer cryin out loud. Considering 'waste' is a real word, spell
checker wouldn't have caught it.

You have to pick on one typo when I have a lovely cat who sleeps
curled up against my waist??? At least I *have* a waist. And a
lovely cat.

Jill

I have one too, waist that is,..I won't tell who it belongs to.

(laughing) Okay - I know mine belongs to me! And, like Scarlett O'Hara, at
one point it was 20 inches. Still is when I dress up for Civil War
re-enactments (with a corset, that is).

I agree it was not a typo, just a wrong word..., Should I go on about
the use of computers, spell checkers and the written word.

My dear Hilden - I am a published author and so sometimes, yes, we slip up
when writing things. That's what editors are for. So thank you. As for
computers, I've been doing software tech support for about 15 years.

Been in "the biz" since 1976. ( computers that is)
and I have seen the degradation myself. Too much reliance on "silicon
matter" instead of " gray matter" In My Opinion

I have seen pictures of Persia and she is a lovely cat.

Thank you. I agree she's a total sweet cat and I'm glad she chose me to
come live with.

I happen to have three handsome young "boys" of my own, one of which
has an appointment with the vet tomorrow because he is not feeling up
to par.

- Hilden

Awwwww - best wishes and purrs for your boy and the trip to the vet.

Jill