Old May 29th 04, 05:16 AM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

For the record, the petshop Fluffy came from got closed down. I don't know
the reasons, but I can guess...

Poor Fluffy. Frank cowers and hides when he sees a rolled-up newspaper. I
can only guess what happened to him. He came to me at age 5 months, after
being in two different families before that.

I don't know this, but I think there must be a law in Finland prohibiting
selling cats and dogs in pet shops, because I've never seen a cat or dog for
sale. There might be posters on the wall telling about cat and dogs for
sale, but the actual animals are never in the shop. The largest animals you
see there are rabbits and birds.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki