Old July 31st 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy

Default Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo

Hi group,

Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
following message for her.

Hi All

Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.

We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time, we
don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.

Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.

Lois
Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

Purrs to all,
Flippy.