Old September 27th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Us kitties been bizzee!

Wow yu is reely pritty Mis Harri; yu has unyoooshual eyes lik mi bruther
Moe; except yurs ar prittia.
Congo, admirinly
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:43:52 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Yus that is mee. I wud be furry furry onnered if yu wud be innerested in
goin to tha ball wif me, harri roadcat.
Congo (secretly very pleeesd cos Harri is such a Venturus kittee an vury
innerestin)

Iz would be delighted to go to da ball wif you, Congo. I hafn't got much
sperience wif danzing, but I'z always ready to learn.

Harri Roadcat

By da way - our hoominz haf been really bad bout putting pikchoors of
usses online, but mine lazy Paw finally getted started on doing so. Him
put at least one photo of each of usses up at
http://smurgle.net/gallery/index.php?cat=10002. I'z going to keep clawing
him affur him gets home tonight until him puts more pikchoors of usses
online.

Harri
Glad to be able show her friends pictures of her brofurs and sisfurs