Old February 18th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Cat Protector

Default Cat at my rescue is sick I need donations!

And I answered. BTW, how will you handle it if someone has a problem with a
cat and wishes to return them for whatever reason or they ask you for your
non-profit tax ID # and you don't have one to give them? Perhaps you should
read the advice given to you. It might make your functioning as a non-profit
easier.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Laura" wrote in message
maybe I should say the post above was directed at Cat Protector

~Laura