Old December 29th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default It moved

Adrian wrote:

I've just been looking round the garden centre, trying to get ideas for my
mother's birthday present. They have a display of garden ornaments,
including a realistic cat. When I saw it move for a moment I thought is was
real then I saw it was a little wren sitting on the cat's head. I wish I'd
had a camera with me.

For a minute I thought you were going to say it *was* real - garden
centers sometimes have shop cats (mine does, anyway). I was imagining
this scenario: "Wow, what a realistic-looking cat." "Meow!" LOL

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.