Old September 12th 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default What happened to this group?

"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
"Petzl" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:08:20 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Sure has been quiet.
"MLB" wrote in message

It seems to have expired. MLB

ISP's are shutting down their news servers often without warning)
aside from google groups there are free ones (for how long?)
http://www.eternal-september.org/
text only

I pay US$10 a year for this one (text only)
https://news.individual.net/

--
Petzl
What happens with Moslems and Aircraft

It doesn't help when a new poster, just feeling out the group by asking a
question, gets a load of abusive name calling and swearing chucked at
them. One or two people have killed the group with this viciousness. It
just makes people delete the NG after the first post. In fact for a lot,
their first post is their last. All because of this nasty attitude.

Usenet is not for pussies. Pussy.

I see, you use Usenet as a way of releasing your stress. Maybe your to
scared to shout at real live people.
This is 'supposed to be about cats. why the nasty attitude?
This is what's killing your group. It only take 1 bad apple to spoil the
barrel. Can you not go to a Usenet augment NG where you can squabble to your
hearts content?