Old November 29th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

On 28/11/2010 16:30, cshenk wrote:

Smile, so do I. Forgive me if I type alot about my earlier pets just
now. I'm keeping my mind off losing Sammy last night. His passing was
not unexpected since he was 17, possibly 18. It was very gentle and
painfree. I'll miss him though and the house is pretty quiet. Cash and
Mabel (both old hunting dogs) seem to understand but this morning
Daisy-chan keeps wandering from room to room and calling.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.