Old May 5th 05, 07:13 PM
Phil P.

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

It must be something about these male orange tabbys that makes the

ladies
want to sleep with them ... LOL!

http://www.maxshouse.com/album/Neo+K...21-05-4315.jpg

Phil

I love big fat Orange Boys.

He's one of my fosters that I think will be staying awhile... He was so
grossly obese and neglected when I got him that his back actually swayed
downwards-- His girlfriend was obese too-- the result of those auto gravity
feeders. He went from a BCS *9* to between a BCS 6-7-. He's lost 5.5 lbs
in the last 6 months and has at least 3 or 4 more to go- these will take the
longest. He's a naturally *big* cat- tall and long.

http://www.maxshouse.com/album/Neo-doorway.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/album/neo-spread.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/album/Neo-1...4-headshot.jpg

What a face, huh? He's a mush, too! Backs down from my little 5.5 lb.
x-feral Titi! LOL!

http://www.maxshouse.com/album/Titi-on-scale.jpg

Phil