Old January 27th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cats and the mole

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:31:21 GMT, 223rem wrote:

I found a mole (?) running around in the house, and my cats were not

really
interested in pursuing it and attacking it like they did in the
past with mice, bunnies, chipmunks. I had to pick it up and throw
it out myself. I wonder if the cats were afraid of it. Isnt it unusual
for the cats to not attack a rat-sized animal?

The supposed mole:

http://i1.tinypic.com/mm4eg5.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mm4ep4.jpg

That little bald tail grossed them out and they didn't want to get
near it.

How did a mole get into your house???

He brought it in because he enjoys watching little creatures be tormented
and ripped apart, silly.