Old April 29th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

"RPCC Kitties" wrote in message
news

Just about any moosic to which kitties can danz. Perhaps somefing slow? If
we do a slow danz such dat we can face each offur while danzing, den I can
keep watch on what to ourz left (your right), and youz could watch what's
on your left (mine right). Dat sounds logical, I fink.

Hercule

Well, OK, but I shud tell yurownself dat I haznt dun much slo dansin before.
But datz a furry gud ideer abowt bein able to watch bof sidez -- Ize alwaze
wurried dat I will bump into anudder kittee when Ize dansin.

Rebecca