Old January 12th 11, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney[_4_]

Default Purrposal fur noo HC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
to hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an
Furry finded herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make
Unka Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Rebecca, I am deeply honored that I would be considered for this. I can
think of no greater honor than being named an Honorary Cat!

And for all you kitties who have voted, thank you also. This is simply
overwhelming!

Dan