Old October 28th 12, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Storm Sandy

On 10/28/2012 1:03 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

all yo kitties and humans stay safe with the big big storm coming. Our
Mommy went out early today to get extra food for us and gas for her
medalmonster.

Lucy Lu for her house

Purrs from us and prayers from Mommy for you ALL to be safe.
Good for your Mommy to stock up on fudz for you n her n getting gas
for her medalmonster You have uh very smart Mommy. yeUP

Mosey for his House

Iz finkin dis 'puter iz wurkin agin but knot shur. Aniwaiz, weez purrin
fur dos in da paf ov da storm tu b saf an hwelfy. TuTu hoo iz fealin hur
ag.

Hai TuTu,
Duz yu gotz iny sno der ?
Owr Meowmie haz uh Sister hoo livez en da sayme State dat yu n yer
Meowmie liv,
n hur sed dat dey gotted ubaowt free inchus uf dat wite stuf.
Weh hoap yu keap warm. yeUP.
Et iz unly kold n rainy heer.

Mosey --gwad ty beh uh indoar cat

We iz in Connecticut inland near Hartford. Mommy picked up every thing
in the yard yesterday. Now I can't watch the birdies at the feeders.she
put them away. Mommy iz going to take pictures of the storm. We should
have the worst Monday afternoon to Tuesday morning.

Every kitty stay safe.

Lucy Lu