Old August 11th 13, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Fear of flying

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 20:39:05 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:
Oh... Tak. That is so sad.

But you have taken such good care of Spicey. She has integrated so
well. Please be sure in your mind and calm in your hearth. Suz knows
this.

I love having a small untame girl wandering around the house. She
simultaneously gets the most attention, and the least attention.

She ends up not interacting with me as much as the others, because she
keeps to herself. But she also gets more unsolicited fuss and concern than
the others.

My goal is still to get her tame and cuddly. It probably won't happen, but
Spicey-taming is such a fun hobby and produces enough anecdotes on its own
that it hardly matters.

KFC was quite a bad girl about slashing too, but not in Spicey's league.
She seemed to know not to go too far with bad temper in case I threw her
out, which I never did.