Old October 2nd 04, 09:27 PM
Christina Websell

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:41:14 GMT, "Yoj"
wrote:

Maybe some people just don't have dirty enough minds. I couldn't see
anything wrong with the name until I read the article. I can easily
understand why the parents didn't think of that.

I'm like you, I didn't catch it when I first read it. OTOH, schoolkids
can tease unmercilessly, and all it takes is one kid to catch on and
the teasing would follow him the rest of his life.
--
Steve Touchstone,

It's definitely much worse than Teresa Green.
I'd be inclined to change his name. If they like both the names they could
swap them to the other way round. Peacock Drew.
(although I really can't see why anyone should want to call their child
"Peacock" at all.)
Maybe it's just me, but I think that naming a child is a serious business as
what you decide will stay with them for the rest of their life.
Aaargh. So stop naming your children Peacock, Romeo, Peaches, and so. Give
them proper names that they will be proud of and won't make others s******
at them for the rest of their life. What's that stupid name a pop star
called his child? Something Tigerlily?
I think they must be "on something."

Tweed