Old October 2nd 04, 11:54 PM
jmcquown

*speechless*

Jeanette

It's the way they've now realised the name is opening their child up
to years of ridicule at school & work, yet they aren't going to
change his name...

Cheers, helen s

I agree completely! I worked with a woman whose daughter went to school
with twins. Lemonjello and Oranjello (I kid you not - like Jell-O!). I
didn't even know those kids and still made fun of them.

Those parents need to change the childs name before they acquire even MORE
documents with the ridiculous moniker on them.

Jill

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is
switched off--