Old October 3rd 04, 12:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about OT - some people have no brains:

I agree completely! I worked with a woman whose daughter went to school
with twins. Lemonjello and Oranjello (I kid you not - like Jell-O!). I
didn't even know those kids and still made fun of them.

Are you sure you weren't being put on? Snopes thinks that pair of
names is an urban legend. See
http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/names.htm