Old March 3rd 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Passing stranger - redux

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:12:31 -0600, Ted Davis
wrote:

I saw the gorgeous dark Siamese again today ... in my computer room.
He didn't look as good as he did a few days ago - I think he hadn't
been eating until he figured out my difficult (possum proof) cat flap.

Since this was about feeding time, most of my cats were inside - they
seemed confused, but not hostile. I think he's looking for a home. I
hope he finds one somewhere else - I do *not* need another cat.

If he's hungry, thin and neglected and in your house, he's home... it
sounds like the poor baby needs some TLC and he's chosen you to
provide it