Old July 26th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Where leadership?

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

gently shreddificated... hey, speaking of AWOL kitties, where's
GT???!!

Jan looks at the tuxedo kitty and wonders what she did wrong and
why the cat is trying to scare her.
Wewll Anti Jan...itz diz way....Chester and Clarence habint bin
heer kuz summyheow yu haz nottid pozted rezently, purrhappz kuz ov
Yahoo, hu effurr daat iz.
An dat upsetted L.L. kuz muzta mizt yuuz an hur felted 'bandond.
Datz wy hur tookt charge, ur tryd tu.
It seemt dat tho lojikul an sumwhut reezonibbel, dat upsetted meny
uddur kitteez in da community.
I offered tu hizzpitt on aneewun huu kawzt purroblemz. Wewll, Anti
Jan, I figgert dat purrhapz Yu, az sekkerterry tu Chester an
Clarence, were sumwatt rezponztubbel. Chester an Clarence sed it
wud be hookay tu hizzpitt attid yu furr not poztink.........so I did.

I thot that hissing att and blaymink uh uh hoomin juzt mite solve
da purroblem whut whuz bekummink a purroblem fur da kommunity.
(Juzt luuk at da twu poztz uhbuv myne.)

Seeee?

Did I reeeelleeee skayer yu Anti Jan?
You didn't scare me at all. Hisspitting cats aren't scary to humans!

I'm not in charge of Chester and Clarence posting things here. They
do it all themselves through their telepathic interface. All I do
is turn on the computer.

Jan

Hokay... sew by DAT lawjik, sinze dey haffint postid inna SUCH a
longlonglonglong tyme, WY haffint YU terned on der 'pooter???!!

HMMMM?????!!!

--- Onyx, furry upsettid dat hoomanz wanna blaym USSEZ kitteez fur
effurryfing, it seemz...

I have turned on my computer that they use, every day. They're
claiming that they can't open the software but that's open every day
too. I use SeaMonkey and it's a browser and newsreader.

Jan

Den wy habint day pozted, ur at leezt lurkt tu see whutz bin goin on?

I don't know. They said they've been doing it telepathically.

Jan