Old July 26th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Where leadership?

--
Pitô.ônya
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Well Pitoonya, I don't know what's going on because Chester and
Clarence tell me that their telepathic interface works really good to
capture their thoughts and send them out over the internet. Do you
have any idea what the problem is?

Jan

Hav dey lozt uh whizkur?
Dat mite 'splayne it, ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya

Awll soo, it seemz dat:
The problem theye're having isn't moving yur fingers on the keyboard,
it's
that theer telepathic interface, that thay put in the keyboard and works
better than the keyboard to do most of what thay want, won't open the
newsreader in SeaMonkey and won't open rpcc in google groups. All yu
needs to do, Anti Jan, is open the software for dem and everything will
woik right
for dem. That's what Chester and Clarence ar having teknolojikul
problems with.

P2ña AKA Sweetee taykez uh deep breff, howpink dat diz getz solft b-4
da 'lekshun!