Old May 1st 12, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default By order uv da Assistint Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Well, I figgered it wuz wurf a shot.

Sundance

"Gramby" wrote in message
Four cats rolling on the floor laffing. Lizzy finally get her breath
"Like those rules will be followed at diZ houze..........NOT" I know dat
won happenz.
Gramby watching from the door just shrugs and thinks "Since when does it
matter when we use those words, they do as they please anyway."

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Deer hoominz,

By order uv ME, da followin werdz iz no longer to be yoozed when speekin
kitteez:

No
Stop
Moov
Don't
Off (along wif da related werd "offadere")
Badcat
Mine
Not fur yoo

Da komoonitee reserbz da rite to add werdz to dis list at ennee time.

Yerz trooly,
Sundance
Assistint Vice Grand Pooh-Bah