Old December 28th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Boot Kamp for da new yearz

wellz at leazt ursef getted urown pakage,... owrz iz watin atta pozt offize,
hrmph, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Kitties diz iz O T anna we jus gonna hafta haff da boot kamp. Out
Kissamouse pkg arrifed and da Gramby waz oo dum 2 know what itself wuz.
Her fout it waza a CD of sumonez cats so her putted it up on da shelf ta
look at after her kompani left. In time, her diskovred itself was like a
TV for kitties. It waz birdies fling all over da plaze. Her putted it on
da komputer ta play den putted it on the big 42 inch TV. We iz sitting on
da kouch watchink dem birdies fli all round. Willow keeps tryingf to
touch dem on da skreen anna Lizzy krouchez down like she wud like to jump
on one of dem. WE iz sori our sekretari was so dumb her didn't check it
out sooner but we preciatez da birdies. We watches da hummink bidies in
da summer now we haz birdies to watch in da cold time.