Old November 6th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

hmmm. Certainly an interesting bunch. Do you suppose they wash?

Hunter

~Phoebe walks by, notices the duds these dudes are wearing, and wanders off,
looking for the Texas Roadhouse.~

"squiffer" wrote in message

Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum Indian
grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
brains
of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the mean
fields of rural Texas.

Einstein whispers

Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well Sumkat
skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits his
contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and munch
it
an smoke it and...
(Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)

Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we gonna
need help.
Red Rory