Old October 17th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Mine Tribyewt tu Matthias, House of Rennie

[Willow hugs Ralph back tightly] Yes I rememfur liddle Clyde (RB).
He waz sutch a sweet sweet boy. Ize shur Matthias haz fownd him an
der havin a gaym uv wobblee chase rite now. It waz so nus dat dey had
eetch offur an now da partnurz in krime ar bak tugeffur agin sniff

Ize shur Laura an Vinnie ar tryin tu keep dem in lyne, but doz tu
tugeffur (smylez), Ize fink dat wud be a furry hard fing tu dude.

Willow, hugging Ralph even tighter

On Oct 13, 11:17*pm, Gabrielle wrote:
Willow! Dat wuz snif...dat wuz....snif

[Huge white & grey cat hugs his sisfur-in-paw]

Rememfur wen mine liddle Clyde (RB), hoo fot I wuz hiz momcat effrun
dough I am a boycat, and Matthias ran arownd? Dey boff wobbled and
weebled but dey had funfunfun. I mizz dem sew much! Du yew fink mine
sisfur Laura and yewr brofur Vinnie ar makin dem behafe atta Bridj?
Problee knot. I betz dey ar up tu sum mischiff rite nough.

Ralph de Ralf

On Oct 13, 4:12*pm, " wrote: [An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. *She looks
around the room, sniffs, and wipes away a tear before she speaks.]

8 respectful snip of tribute to Matthias