Old January 29th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I gotted sum Turkeebird

Iyam Winnie.

Las nite, Meowmie Micki cookt a buncha turkeebird for da hoominz
dinner. Den efferybudy went to doo differen fings. Affur wile, I wuz
da onee wun awak. Latur on, Bear tookd Uncl Bill for hisown walk. Dey
comd bak in anna Uncl Bill fankd da Bear for walkin himself.

Den Uncl Bill started to mek turkeebird sammiches. So Bear an mee wuz
watchin an tryin to hep. Den Uncl Bill gav Bear a widdle peece of
turkeybird. Den hee givd MEE a peece ub delishus turkeebird. Butted
hee wooked at Bear an said sumfin. Anna BEAR din try to tak my
turnkeebird. He jus ated hisown peece an wagged his bigbig tail. So
Uncl Bill gived us EECH anuver peece ann Bear did not try to take
mynown peece but eated his own. Den Uncl Bill gav us eech wun mor
peece an wee ated dem.

DEN da Bear walkt over too mee. Butted all hee did was wash my face
wit dat big tung.

Winnie

hoominnote: I was very proud of Bear for letting a cat eat turkey
within a few feet of him. Sure, he loves Winnie and has known him a
long time but a d*g is still a d*g.

Will in New Haven