Old February 9th 04, 05:52 PM
kaeli

In article , KLT702
@webtv.net enlightened us with...
Hi to all!

I've had my cat for going on 15 years.
He's my buddy and I think the world of him, but when he uses his litter
box; 3 out of 5 times he will drop feces either right at my bathroom
door or in front of the box. I'd say that this has been happening for
about three years.
One time I had company (I was just coming home) who went (in ahead of
me) to use my bathroom and stepped right in it. I can't tell you how
embarrasing that was.
When I'm home; I can certainly tell when "it" not in the box, because
wheew!!
I keep his litter box clean, so I don't understand.
I would appreciate ANY ideas.

Could be sticking to his rear because there is either too much hair
there or because the stool is a little loose. Or maybe both.

Have you ever watched him go to see if he's dragging it out with him on
his hiney?

Also, my one cat gets very enthusiastic when burying, so she sometimes
manages to fling a turd or two out of the box on occasion. If I didn't
have a covered box, this would happen a lot more. Something to thing
about.

~kaeli~
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace