Old August 2nd 03, 12:31 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
Some cats are drama queens We had a
cat that adored another cat of ours. He would follow her around and gaze

at
her in rapture. She did not like him. There were times I heard horrible
shrieking. I mean like a REAL fighting, not just normal stuff. I would

rush
into the room only to find my male 10 feet across the room from the

female,
but "he's LOOKING at me" seemed to be vocalized over dramatically.

Heh! ;-) This is the same scene I've come across umpteen times - w/
Demelza screeching her head off, at the top of her lungs, at Herrie. "He's
*looking* at me!!!"

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

After my
first three heart attacks over it, I found it amusing that she could carry
on so. It just confused him.

Karen