Old September 10th 03, 07:53 PM
Daedalus

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:04:21 -0700, "Cat Protector"
, wrote:

I think the problem here is that you keep stopping yourself from doing
something in a way. I would have had one of those fish heads tested for
poison. Then brought the evidence to the police so they are aware someone is
poisoning the animals. I also would bring the evidence to the news media. If
you truly care for these cats then you will do everything you can to protect
them.

I agree. I'm sick of poser wannabe cat lovers who never want to do
enough. No sacrifice is too great to protect these kitties.

Jade